Warren Grossman, Ph.D. is a graduate of Kent State University and The Gestalt Institute of Cleveland’s three year post graduate program.
He practiced conventional psychotherapy until a trip to Brazil left him desperately ill. He became aware of the energy inherent in nature, and that he could draw on it to recover.
Warren has spent the last 34 years paying attention to simple reality—
- What it is like to stand on the earth and to lie on it.
- How to love, as a moment to moment choice, not how to wait for its fortuitous occurrence.
- How to heal others by using nature and the energy of the heart.
- Teaching these natural skills to others.
He has done this by:
- Spending hours outdoors, paying close attention to the meeting place of his body and nature.
- Opening his heart to people in need.